Hi everyone, first I would like to welcome you to my very first blog.
EVERYTHING ABOUT ME
I am Geraldine Alcantara or you can call me "Din" for short. I am currently a senior highschool student, Grade 11 to be exact studying in STI Sta. Rosa and I am a STEM student. I am deciding whether I am going to take medicinal or an engineering course. I am 16 years old and born on 13th of September 2001. I am actually a shy person and quiet most of the times but the pepole around me says that I am kind and friendly. I also really like hanging out or playing with children most especially babies.
I am a fan of korean pop and I really like watching korean or chinese dramas. My hobbies are reading fictional stories about love, faith, alienation, belonging, innocence, guilt, vampires, werewolves, and other supernatural beings most especially those in wattpad.
I dislike insects most especially cockroaches but butterflies is an exception. I barely eat vegetables especially bittergourd, but I really like corn and carrots. I also like fruits such watermelon, grapes, rambutan, and more.
MY FAMILY
There are five members in our family. My dad is working in sales and my mom just stays in the house taking care and assisting us. They were both very kind and hardworking.
I have two siblings. My sister is the oldest and she is now in her 5th year college with the course of ECE. On the other hand, my brother is the youngest and that makes me the middle child and he is currently a Grade 9 student. Me and my siblings often argue with each other, but there are times that we are sweet and playful to each other.
I love them so much and being with them makes me feel thankful and contented. Also they can be trusted most especially my parents.
MY FRIENDS
"Titanium," it was the name of our section during our junior highschool and we were known as the "TaeTae Family." We've been through and passed different challenges during our times together in our previous school and now we'll be facing a new set of challenges on our own. They are really kind, outgoing, friendly, creative, smart and many more and that makes us a good combination. What I can say is that there is unity among us and that they are really great friends because they'll be there when you need them most of the times.
With all of my classmates or friends, I consider these people as the closest to me. We actually named our group of friends "Troverts." The name actually has a secret meaning behind it and if you're thinking whether introvert is related then you're wrong. There are six of us girls and 2 boys. One guy is a year above us in studying and the rest are my classmates. As I said, they are friendly, kind and many more. I more comfortable when I am with them, and my shyness when it comes to talking to people vanishes when it is actually them whom I am talking to. In short, they are the persons that I can share any of my thoughts and feelings without thinking or feeling that I'll be judged. .
EVERYTHING ABOUT ME
I am Geraldine Alcantara or you can call me "Din" for short. I am currently a senior highschool student, Grade 11 to be exact studying in STI Sta. Rosa and I am a STEM student. I am deciding whether I am going to take medicinal or an engineering course. I am 16 years old and born on 13th of September 2001. I am actually a shy person and quiet most of the times but the pepole around me says that I am kind and friendly. I also really like hanging out or playing with children most especially babies.
I am a fan of korean pop and I really like watching korean or chinese dramas. My hobbies are reading fictional stories about love, faith, alienation, belonging, innocence, guilt, vampires, werewolves, and other supernatural beings most especially those in wattpad.
I dislike insects most especially cockroaches but butterflies is an exception. I barely eat vegetables especially bittergourd, but I really like corn and carrots. I also like fruits such watermelon, grapes, rambutan, and more.
MY FAMILY
There are five members in our family. My dad is working in sales and my mom just stays in the house taking care and assisting us. They were both very kind and hardworking.
I have two siblings. My sister is the oldest and she is now in her 5th year college with the course of ECE. On the other hand, my brother is the youngest and that makes me the middle child and he is currently a Grade 9 student. Me and my siblings often argue with each other, but there are times that we are sweet and playful to each other.
I love them so much and being with them makes me feel thankful and contented. Also they can be trusted most especially my parents.
MY FRIENDS
"Titanium," it was the name of our section during our junior highschool and we were known as the "TaeTae Family." We've been through and passed different challenges during our times together in our previous school and now we'll be facing a new set of challenges on our own. They are really kind, outgoing, friendly, creative, smart and many more and that makes us a good combination. What I can say is that there is unity among us and that they are really great friends because they'll be there when you need them most of the times.
With all of my classmates or friends, I consider these people as the closest to me. We actually named our group of friends "Troverts." The name actually has a secret meaning behind it and if you're thinking whether introvert is related then you're wrong. There are six of us girls and 2 boys. One guy is a year above us in studying and the rest are my classmates. As I said, they are friendly, kind and many more. I more comfortable when I am with them, and my shyness when it comes to talking to people vanishes when it is actually them whom I am talking to. In short, they are the persons that I can share any of my thoughts and feelings without thinking or feeling that I'll be judged. .




No comments:
Post a Comment